Our Legal Department has a vast team of professionals,
partners that allow us to operate in several cities in Brazil, such as the Federal District, Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais, etc.
Know the areas in which we operate:
- Consensual, Litigious Divorce
- Recognition and Dissolution of Stable Union
- Food Actions
- Paternity Investigation Actions
- Preparation of Wills
- Inventories and shares
- Seizure of assets
- Seizure of a child
- Body separation permit
- Execution of Judicial and Extra-Judicial Title
- Analysis of pre-contractual documentation
- Risk analysis
- Consultancy on the possibility of contracting
- Dissolution of company
- Bylaws and Assemblies
- Contractual disputes
- Drafting contracts
- Contractual Adequacy
- Contractual Review
- Advice to companies (Defenses and resources in all instances)
- Assistance to individuals (Labor claims, defenses and resources in all instances)
- Monitoring of hearings, bodies such as: Labor Public Prosecutor's Office and Trade Unions.
- Retirement for length of service, age, disability, LOAS
- Retirement action
- Retirement time counting
- Review of retirement values
SM Somarca, through its legal department, has knowledge in the field of extrajudicial or judicial recovery, with qualified and competent professionals to promote the recovery of its credit to the client, seeking to minimize and recover the time and losses resulting from the negativation improper or not.
The entire approach is carried out by professionals, who promote a first contact, followed by a respective extrajudicial notification and finally the filing of a lawsuit, with the final intention of recovering the credit for the client.